A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Ethicalboardroom.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on ethicalboardroom.com
- how long you spend on each ethicalboardroom.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data, but Google Analytics set their own cookies
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
This website uses a widget from ShareThis which facilitates the sharing of pages/ links from this website across various social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. ShareThis cookies track your use of social media buttons on Ethicalboardroom.com
Doubleclick.net cookie collects data to measure any viewed or clicked adverts (if any published) and is tracked by Google Analytics.
We occasionally embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode and this cookie recognises playbacks. It does not store personally-identifiable cookie information. This cookie is used to deliver YouTube inline adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
- Other cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
All cookies will expire after 8 months